Exercise after C-Section

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 Posted by relentless

It's been really a while but now i'm back from hiatus. I just gave birth 13 days ago via low transverse C-Section for the second time. I still feel some small pains on the part where my incision is but it's tolerable now unlike the first 48 hours. I had to have my 1st and 2nd baby by C-Section because i have a small pelvic bone. The good thing is that I am blessed with two healthy boys. My eldest is already 6years old. Now as far as exercise is concerned, I'm sure there isn't a doctor out there that will tell you to exercise the first week of your C-Section! It's usually months before you should get back into a rigorous exercise routine. So I'm taking it one day at a time and trying not to do too much too soon. I'll surely get back in shape, but it's better to take it slow than to do permanent damage moving too fast. The only exercise that I'm doing is that I lie down on my back and hold in my stomach for few seconds. This helped me not only for my stomach but also for my back pain. Personally, i think all you need to do is, don't sit too much in one place. You need to walk around and lie down, 'cause it will be too soon to start any exercise.



Disclaimer: Some photos and videos herein are hosted by third party entities, unless otherwise specified. relentlesz.blogspot.com does not claim any ownership or responsibility of such materials. No copyright infringement is intended at any degree or level.

0 comments:


The Big Bang Theory Full Episodes | 24 Full Episodes | CSI Full Episodes | Naruto Full Episodes | Celebs and Entertainment News | UFC 93 | UFC 94 Live Streaming
UFC 94 Live Free Stream Video | UFC Fight Night 17 Live Stream | UFC 95 Live Stream | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton Live Stream | UFC 104 Live Stream: Shogun Vs Machida | Pacquiao vs Cotto Live Stream | Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto Live Stream | UFC 112 Live Streaming Free | UFC 112 Live Stream Online Free