Ricky Martin Is Gay | Ricky Martin Admits Being A Homosexual

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 Posted by relentless

Yes folks, Ricky Martin is Gay! Ricky Martin admitted he is gay on his Ricky Smiley Morning Show. The singer who became known for his song 'livin la vida loca' also wrote on his official website rickymartinmusic.com yesterday, on march 29, 2010 that he is a gay and is proud of being one.

In his revelation he said these:
I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am.
To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids were born with. Enough is enough. This has to change.

This was not supposed to happen five or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment.
Ricky Martin also said that people tried to stop him from coming out, saying that it might destroy his career from admitting his sexuality in public. And because of this, I admire his bravery. For me, Ricky Martin Admits Being A Homosexual isn't a news anymore because there has been issues of him being a "gay" crawling all over the news pages and over the internet in the past. The tabloids are exaggerating on this but Ricky Martin refused to comment in this issue as of now.
Ricky Martin Admits Being A Homosexual
Ricky Martin is a 38 year old singer and also a single dad for his twin sons born out of surrogate last August 2008.



Disclaimer: Some photos and videos herein are hosted by third party entities, unless otherwise specified. relentlesz.blogspot.com does not claim any ownership or responsibility of such materials. No copyright infringement is intended at any degree or level.

0 comments:


The Big Bang Theory Full Episodes | 24 Full Episodes | CSI Full Episodes | Naruto Full Episodes | Celebs and Entertainment News | UFC 93 | UFC 94 Live Streaming
UFC 94 Live Free Stream Video | UFC Fight Night 17 Live Stream | UFC 95 Live Stream | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton Live Stream | UFC 104 Live Stream: Shogun Vs Machida | Pacquiao vs Cotto Live Stream | Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto Live Stream | UFC 112 Live Streaming Free | UFC 112 Live Stream Online Free