Kim Kardashian Attacked At A NightClub

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 Posted by relentless

Kim Kardashian Attacked At A NightClub. A glass of water was intentionally thrown on Kim Kardashian's ti-ts last night. Some random girl got jealous when her boyfriend took a photo with her.

Kim-Kardashian-Photo
Kim wrote a message on her website Friday explaining, I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night. I'm totally fine, guys! Last night Kourtney, Scott, Khloe and I went out to a bar to have a fun night on Khloe's last night in NYC. A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand.
Luckily I had Scott and Khloe there to protect me. None of us were drinking… we just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention and I guess that's what happened when the drunk girl saw that we were filming KKTNY. I always take the high road, so we all left straight after and didn't feed into their drama. Ok, moving on!
Well, I'm pretty sure we will get to see the whole thing coz they will surely air it on their show. Furtuitously, they have their camera crew on hand filming scenes for their new reality show "Kim and Kourtney Take New York". Not until they've shown the clip of Kim Kardashian getting "splashed" with water like a thousand times maybe in their promos.

Alright, they just want to show what's natural, you bet. What's more natural than Kim Kardashian getting doused with a glass of water on her face? :D Must be a scene to see.




Disclaimer: Some photos and videos herein are hosted by third party entities, unless otherwise specified. relentlesz.blogspot.com does not claim any ownership or responsibility of such materials. No copyright infringement is intended at any degree or level.

0 comments:


The Big Bang Theory Full Episodes | 24 Full Episodes | CSI Full Episodes | Naruto Full Episodes | Celebs and Entertainment News | UFC 93 | UFC 94 Live Streaming
UFC 94 Live Free Stream Video | UFC Fight Night 17 Live Stream | UFC 95 Live Stream | Manny Pacquiao vs Ricky Hatton Live Stream | UFC 104 Live Stream: Shogun Vs Machida | Pacquiao vs Cotto Live Stream | Manny Pacquiao vs Miguel Cotto Live Stream | UFC 112 Live Streaming Free | UFC 112 Live Stream Online Free